PC Security™ - Folder Lock
||If you want to hide
folders on Windows 7, please visit our newest product Private Folders
The Folder Lock screen locks selected drives and folders.
It is therefore impossible for any other program or even a network system
to have access to the drives and folders and their contents.
Drives and folders can be locked in five different ways:
- When the lock type is Read Only, the drives and folders can be
viewed but can’t be modified or deleted.
- When the lock type is Total Lock, the drives and folders cannot be
viewed, modified or deleted.
- When the lock type is Hide Contents, the contents of the drives and
folders are hidden.
- When the lock type is Hide Contents and Lock, the contents of the
drives and folders are hidden, and the drives and folders are
- When the lock type is Hide Folder, the folder is hidden itself
(doesn’t apply for drives).
In this screen you can browse all the hard drives and lock/unlock any
drives and folders.
You can also lock, unlock and open drives and folders straight from Windows
explorer, Start Menu and Desktop by right clicking your mouse (the lock
type defaults to Hide Contents). See The Context
Menu for more information.